You'll find, as you go deeper down this particular rabbit hole, that guns cause friends...not crime. - Me

2/19/2010

Hark, and let fly the douchebags of the Anti-everything.

This was e-mailed to me by my buddy TotC

Too bad for the people that are not from this county expressing an opinion on how their taxes are spent, cause I gotta tell ya they're not spent here. Mine on the other hand are spent here and I haven't seen the destruction they are talking about. I thought the guy who mentioned his truck doing more damage was right on the money. Add to that it's like pulling teeth to get the county to do anything when nature does her thing every spring. I don't see where the damage could be as bad by comparison from the rally. We still have giant potholes in our roads out here from last spring. So, if the county isn't out fixing the roads they are not spending the tax money they receive anyway other than to pay the employees to sit on their asses.

As I said it seemed that most of the people highly opposed to the rally aren't even from here so I say this to them, go piss up a rope, it's not your money that pays for it. We pay our taxes so that some of it goes into road maintenance. Whatever happens to those roads from the rally is nothing compared to the condition of alot of roads in this county year-round.

No comments: