You'll find, as you go deeper down this particular rabbit hole, that guns cause friends...not crime. - Me

4/23/2010

New Gun Friday.

Was browsing at one of the local "Merchants of Death" today and just couldn't say no to this. So I give you Summer CCW.





Used price was $319.99 on the tag which put it $75 less than the new Taurus that was hanging next to it and the differences were minimal. 5-shot .38SPL +P and polished to the point it looks nickel plated. Shoots good too. 15 shots from 10', 15', and 21' at a 10" paper plate, 15 holes in paper and that was the first 15 shots from a snubbie I've fired. I call it a win.

2 comments:

Scott McCray said...

I call that a win for sure! Very nice. I've gotta get off my rusty-dusty and make the time to get my CHP. So no new pistols for me, but I did snag a nice Ruger 10/22 in stainless and walnut on Thursday - NGD rules!

JRebel said...

That reminds me, I've been wanting to get a 10/22, and a bunch of other things. It's just easier to deal with as the Need vs. Want comes around. I have a few .22 rifles around so need doesn't really enter the picture yet.