You'll find, as you go deeper down this particular rabbit hole, that guns cause friends...not crime. - Me

9/06/2010

Ahh, Labor Day.

While everyone else in the country that does not have an essential job (i.e. Police, Fire, EMS) gets the day off. I get to head into work. I guess low rent security guard applies as essential job. Who knew?!? Granted that if the mill is shut down with no-one else working, then I have to. Gotta have someone there to keep an eye on things. So, to all my friends that are off work today. Toss back a cold one for me.

2 comments:

-blessed holy socks, the non-perishable-zealot said...

Never let effn FEMA git yor guns. Fight till death. We shood start a coup, brudda. And it'll soon be here withe stanky, puppet BO and alla his Jihadist tards. Yeeeee-Haw, Paw! Gonna be seeeRis ass-wuppin' if they try it down south!! Can't wait to see. God bless.

Christina RN LMT said...

I, too, was in the salt mines today. But then again, I work every weekend, 'cause that's when business is good.