You'll find, as you go deeper down this particular rabbit hole, that guns cause friends...not crime. - Me

3/13/2011

There goes my days off.

Anyone who knows me would probably describe me as a gamer at some point along the way. Well there is a reason for that, because this is how I'll be spending my days off this week starting 12:00 AM Tuesday morning. Go, read, enjoy, I'll wait.

Back? Cool.

Killing invading commies, yeah that has been done before. But. This time you get dropped into the skin of an "everyman" rather than some government created super-soldier. What I ask you, could be more wholesome and American than that? Well, besides baseball and Mom's apple pie? That's exactly what we're fighting for here people! It looks great in the videos and I'm also glad to see another game out there to compete with Call of Duty and Medal of Honor for best FPS game with something that still has that "new car smell." I can't wait to play it.

No comments: