You'll find, as you go deeper down this particular rabbit hole, that guns cause friends...not crime. - Me

9/03/2014

And now it's time to not be nice.

  As everyone already knows, Miss Tam closed down VFTP thanks to a non-synaptic, syphilitic, fuck-weasel. While she only commented here a couple of times she was one of the reasons I started all this to begin with, me having been a humble reader of hers for sometime. In fact hers was the second comment I ever got here and that just impressed the hell out of me. It is also probably what kept me going at this despite being hit or miss on posting, since I lead a really boring life, however I rarely missed time reading. Even if I only had time for a couple blogs, Tam's was one of them.

  Now, to said shit-gobbler. Thanks for nothing you no-brained, dirt-sniffing, toe-jam eating, sack of snail-scrapings. I hope you slide down a hill of broken glass into a puddle of alcohol with your hair on fire, and a case of Mongolian herpes having a party in your sinus cavity you unbelievable fuck-stain. Thanks for nothing shit-licker, you cost us one of the best.

P.S. Go die in a crotch-fire.

P.P.S. FUCK YOU.

No comments: