You'll find, as you go deeper down this particular rabbit hole, that guns cause friends...not crime. - Me

1/01/2010

Ok, label me pissed...

Found over at Breda's, original article here. Sounds something like a bunch of JBT's protecting their pensions to me. All because of this and this mostly, if you guys did your jobs then none of it would be needed, ("IT" being the rampant ass-covering that's going on, not to mention the need for the change in security protocols).

Call me silly but I don't think that these guys are looking in the right place for security risks. I mean when a blogger is considered more of a security risk than Jihadi bin Hajj Jihad wearing C-4 shorts and a Semtex suit, let alone you guys sending said protocol changes to insecure locations. Something needs to be done. Start with the people that create the policy and work your way down and leave the American people the hell alone. I might be getting a little forgetful but I can't remember the last time a guy named Bubba, Tyrone, or Hector blew themselves up, (not on purpose anyway but I've seen a few "hold my beer" moments).

Here's my tip of the day to the Jack-Booted Thugs of the .gov: Do Not look at only the person and the clothing, READ THE FUCKING NAME ON THE FUCKING I.D. if it closely resembles "Mohamed" you got your man. Now this might be called profiling and is not to say that all Muslims are like the 2 idjits above but the odds are in your favor that you might actually get lucky and nab one this year. Preferably before a passenger has to do it for you dumbasses, otherwise tell me again why we need you.

No comments: