You'll find, as you go deeper down this particular rabbit hole, that guns cause friends...not crime. - Me

6/05/2010

Big. Brass. Balls.

That's what I thought when I saw this kid. HOOAHH little brother, gityasum. To me he really sums up what Israel is all about. The one lone soldier, surrounded and refusing to give up. It takes a lot of guts to stand up and say to the bully, "STFU. I'm here, now do somethin' 'bout it." The bad thing is (as you can see in the video) the number of people in this country willing to support the same type of people that advocate killing them just because they are Americans. All because Israel did exactly what they said they would, they enforced the blockade they put in place to try and stem the flow of aid to terrorists. Now tell me again why this is a bad thing, you f--ktards.

Hamas, Hezbollah and Al Qaeda are all alike, they have no honor or redeeming virtue, they are a plague and "we" (REAL Americans and our friends the Israelis) have the vaccine*.

Israelis have taken shit for awhile now and they are sick of it. I say cut the dogs loose boys and girls, I'll back ya.






*HIGH. SPEED. LEAD.

No comments: