You'll find, as you go deeper down this particular rabbit hole, that guns cause friends...not crime. - Me

4/04/2010

Status update.

Seeing as I have been remiss in posting frequently. I decided to let my 2 faithful readers know I am still alive and kicking. Things have been a bit hectic lately, between preparing to switch shifts at work and aiding my sister and brother-in-law with their move into my late grandfather's house, I have been pretty preoccupied. Now that that's all done I should be back to a more normal schedule.




P.S. I had a rant in the works for the fisting 'o' the taxpayers that is 0bamacare. Given that I'm still pretty well irate on the subject and others have made many the same points, as well as some recent events, I think it best not to try and work my way up to the top of the Alphabet Soup of the .Gov hitlist.

No comments: