You'll find, as you go deeper down this particular rabbit hole, that guns cause friends...not crime. - Me

1/17/2013

From Facebook...again.

Wrote a short bitchgraph over at facebook thought I'd add it here too and then I decided to expand on it...A LOT.

What's happening, "JRebel"? Hell talk about a loaded question there Facebook. Lets see here. We have a bloated federal bureaucracy that wants to take away my guns because some criminal might do something, somewhere, at some point in time. Great!! Except we already have laws in place for that, try enforcing those first. You have others applauding this decision because, well, that's what they do. Criminals will look at these new laws the same way they look at the ones about killing folk, robbing folk, and raping folk. They don't give a damn, they're criminals for a reason.
Now on to the expansion that I decided to add just for my two whole readers. Might add it back to FB when I feel like earning more hatred from douchenozzles or the fed.gov, but I repeat myself.

Wanna hear a secret? I know what they do care about, their own hides or in the case of mass-shooters on a suicidal mission, carrying out their goals. Now do you want to know what stops these people? A bullet to the brain-housing-group. Done, finished, finale. They stop, they don't pass go, they don't collect adoring fans that think they're cool. The only news report about them is in the obituaries under "DUMBASS" and to put it in internet meme speak "not a single fuck was given all that day".

However, you not only want me disarmed, you want me listed, probed, background checked till I'm bled dry, and then you will only let me have what you think is safe. Here's a news flash for you: I've been shooting since I was 5 (somewhere in the neighborhood of a quarter million rounds at this point, prolly more). I built homemade bows that could kill a deer when I was 10. I learned how to make knives when I was in my early teens. We won't even get into what I know about explosive compounds housed in your kitchen and bathroom. So for the sake of argument lets just say that I AM THE WEAPON. If I really wanted to I could kill you with your own fuzzy slippers had I the need. And you want to start an all out war with several tens of millions of people just like me? Dude, what are you smokin'? Seriously, you got a bad batch. People like me (unlike your touted President) really are benevolent. We choose to live and let live as long as you don't mess with us. However when you do - we mess back, twice as hard.

So despite that, you want you're little war with us Right-wing, bitter-clingers anyway? Ok, lets take a look at that short lived drama. I'll not only embrace a fight if there is no other alternative. I'll do it in the middle of a thunderstorm, in the dark, while systematically reducing your quality of life. Nothing sucks quite like not getting good food, or being able to get a good nights rest... ever. Welcome to your own cold, wet version of Hell*. Me, well I eat just fine thanks, well rested too, nature is a vast supermarket if you know anything about it and how to survive in it. Now we get to the meat of the matter, your superiors just declared little old me mission number one. Great, that's exactly what I was hoping for. While you and your fellow city dwelling buddies are chasing me around Mother Nature, those others I mentioned are raising Holy Hell with your supplies, your command structure and your support personnel. (Did I mention the part about you being outnumbered to start with?) Congratulations, you just got introduced to asymmetrical warfare. It's a real bitch ain't it?  BTW, Mother Nature is MY element, she's a lot like "Thunderdome" you and your buddies chase me into it, but only I'm coming out. Coyotes and vultures gotta eat too.

Nothing but love,
JRebel

*Depending on the time of year it could be hot, dry, cold, wet or windy as FL in hurricane season or any combination there of, this is Missouri after all, I've seen it perform freezing rain the night after a 90 degree day and a thunderstorm in the middle of spring. "What you call Hell, I call home". Yes I just paraphrased a line from Rambo, deal with it.

No comments: