You'll find, as you go deeper down this particular rabbit hole, that guns cause friends...not crime. - Me

4/29/2014

Just an FYI.

  If you want to post a comment, don't be shy. I don't require verification nor do I moderate comments that are on posts newer than two weeks. I will however keep an eye on comments to see that they conform to my rules. I don't even mind differences of opinion as long as you can back up what you say and do so in a civil manner. I can be hateful and angry in my posts and often do, this is after all my little corner of the net. It is how I vent when I feel the need. However, this isn't just a journal for me. I do this as a way to connect with folks and seek others input on how I see the world. Granted I like some anonymity which is why I use the handle, It's a shortened version of one that I've used for over a decade.

                     Jeff W. "JRebel"

No comments: