You'll find, as you go deeper down this particular rabbit hole, that guns cause friends...not crime. - Me

7/18/2010

Back, more or less. Prolly less.

Well desktop is still f***ed. Running my Mom's laptop at the moment (Thanks Mom) so I at least have interwebz and emailz. Though the lack of games is going to be interesting, thank G-d I bought the PS3 last year or I'd be going insane right about now. But. It (the laptop) can't run the PC games I have (at least not well), or the ones that are due to be released that I've been waiting for.  GRRRRRR.

Oh well getting money saved takes time and I can make due till then or till I can figure what part of my other one took the poison pill. Or until I put a 230gr. slug through its processor and put it out of MY misery, whichever happens first.



BTW, email now on sidebar. JRebel now with 100% more contactability.

No comments: