You'll find, as you go deeper down this particular rabbit hole, that guns cause friends...not crime. - Me

10/26/2010

Well, color me NOT surprised.

Doing blog-rounds before heading to bed I found this via Common Cents, (look under the WMD branded header if you hit the CC blog).


Yeah waiter, I'll take an order of apologies with some told-ya-so on the side. While I'd still like to see the head honcho of Wikileaks the recipient of a hickory shampoo prior to being target practice for the 3rd I.D. for endangering American and allied lives. The info does show a glaring light on the bias and lies of the news media in particular and liberals in general. This also gives rise to another post label here at Missouri Rebel..."stupid moonbat tricks". Have a nice day...stupid liberals, we freaking told ya so.

No comments: